Thursday, February 17, 2011

Antrim Talent Show 2011

This year Antrim had a talent show. The theme was Family Feud.  Our class did a dance to the songs "Tootsie Roll", "Lollipop" song and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because that  was their theme. The class had lots of fun. Here are some comments from the students in the class.

Alex;: It was fun being in the talent show and it was fun praticing to get better.
Ki; I had lots of fun dressing up as an oompa loompa.
Ryan:I liked being an oompa loompa and I like to boogie.
Tristan;I had fun being a temptation and an oompa loompa
Regina;  The talent show was so much fun!  I loved our act!
Emily: I loved the Talent Show! It was really fun, I liked being an oompa loompa. 
Zach;The talent show was very fun to be in.
From whole class of 4-W; It wouldln't be a great success if Ms.Wilcox  wasn't running it.
By Ki, Ryan, Alex

3 comments:

  1. Ki,
    How come you do not mention the other act? Did you not like dressing up in a dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I actually loved my boots and skirt! I looked good :)

    ReplyDelete