Friday, March 4, 2011

Brady and Colleen

Miss.Wilcox's nephew and sister in-law are coming to school today.  Colleen is going to tell us about her job as a veterinarian and a model.  She is bringing along her son Brady who is 9 months old.  He's so cute!!!!!!  Colleen is coming in for career week.  Rachel and Emily are excited to see Brady.  Let's see about our classmates!
 

Kaylin: I can't wait to see Brady!!!  I hope that he's not scared of us.
Shelby: I am so excited because he is really cute. I am also excited because I want to be a model when I am older like Colleen!
Anjie:  I am so happy that Colleen and Brady are comng!
 Regina:  I am SOOOOOOOO excited to see Brady & Colleen and to learn about Colleen's job!
Ki:  I am sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that Brady and Collen are coming and Brady is very cute and funny!
Zach:   I can't wait to see them!
Tristan:  I am happy that Brady is coming and Colleen!

Blog by Emily & Rachel 4W
 

No comments:

Post a Comment